2018 US Mint Silver Reverse Proof Set
2018 US Mint silver reverse proof set in the mint issued packaging with the certificate of authenticity. This boxed set contains two trays with a total of 10 coins all stamped with the "S" mint mark.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the San Francisco Mint's first run of proof coins, this limited edition set is the first annual set to feature coins with a reverse proof finish (frosted background and mirrored foreground). Limited mintage of 200,000 sets.
- Five reverse proof 90% silver quarters from the "America the Beautiful Quarters" program:
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in Michigan
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore in Wisconsin
- Voyageurs National Park in Minnesota
- Cumberland Island National Seashore in Georgia
- Block Island National Wildlife Refuge in Rhode Island
- Five reverse proof strikes of circulation coins:
- Native American $1 coin
- 90% silver Kennedy half-dollar
- 90% silver Roosevelt dime
- Jefferson nickel
- Lincoln penny
We Also Recommend