Shipping and Returns
Orders typically ship within 1 business day unless otherwise noted in an item's description. Estimated transit times are provided by the shipping carriers and are not guaranteed by Proofsets.com.
Delivery confirmation is included on all orders. Signature confirmation and/or other postal services are added on high value orders. These services are included at no additional cost.
Orders can be cancelled prior to shipment for a full refund. Once an item has been allocated and packaged, it must be returned under the normal returns policy.
Use the "Contact Us" page to request cancellations. Be sure to include the Order ID and use the same e-mail address the order was placed with. An order can be shipped within an hour depending on when it is placed, so requests should be sent immediately.
Standard Return Policy:
- If there is an issue with the condition of an item, it can be returned by contacting us within seven days of delivery.
- Refunds will be returned to the account or card used for the original payment.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. The original shipping charge (or the actual amount we paid for orders with "free shipping") and return shipping costs are not refunded.
- Returned items are the responsibility of the customer until we receive them. We recommend using a tracking service on every return and adding insurance to high-value returns.
- A restocking fee of up to 10% may be applied to returns to cover associated costs.
- Items must be returned complete with all packaging, certificates, and other parts where applicable.
- Unsealed items must be returned in the condition received. Coins broken out of graded slabs, removed from holders, or otherwise damaged while in a customer's possession are ineligible for return.
- Sealed items must retain their original seal. If an item's seal is broken or the packaging is damaged, the item will no longer be eligible for return.
- Certain items may only be returned for an exchange, and others may not be returned under any circumstance. Any items ineligible for return under the standard policy will have a statement on the product description page detailing limitations.